Reba's House of Rest
The art of massage therapy has been around for centuries because of its all natural healing benefits. The basic goal of massage therapy is to help the body heal itself and to increase health and well-being. Throughout our everyday hectic, stressful lives, it's hard to take time for ourselves to recharge, rest and rejuvinate our bodys and minds. Whether you are a full time mother, wife, husband, young or old you deserve to be pampered, and you deserve a little "you time" Let me help you with that! Whether you come in for a 30 minute session, or a complete 2 hour session, your body and mind will thank you for it, and so will the people around you.
- Alleviates upper and lower back pain and improves range of motion.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Helps athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improves skin condition
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Improves circulation by improving the body’s blood flow
- Reduces post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids which work as the body’s natural painkiller.
Reba Pace – Licensed Massage Therapist
361- 533-REBA (7322)
Board Certified Licenses # 584436-09